Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Vicki's Version of "Saturday @ the Library"


Okay, so Allison's account of our Saturday working together is correct. I'll give her that. However, she left out the important part of the story! What she neglected to tell you was that I found a whole lot of shenanigans going on in the Oversized Book section, in addition to a CD jewel case that had been busted open and a CD stolen!

During the course of the day I sensed the shenanigans and theft going on and it was just a matter of time until I was able to put all the pieces together. I knew the books weren't just being "used" by a patron! They were being violated! The books were taken off the shelf and put in unusual spots and turned backwards by some bored youth. The disheveled books were calling my name, pleading for me to save them from the kid who was back there abusing them. They didn't want to be thrown around with the paper garbage I found and the chewed up lollipop sticks!

Thanks to my sleuthing I have a lead on who did this "crime." Remember, you are always being watched!

Besides, Allison loves working with me. I am an endless source of entertainment! I like to keep things interesting around here.

Vicki S.
Adult Services Dept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home